Are you planning a vacation, looking for a hotel and not sure where you should stay? We all have our idea of what makes a perfect hotel experience and sometimes we really want to know what the place is going to be like before we get there. Bloggers around the country are doing this for you every day. Take a look at this list of hotels and get a feel for what you can expect. Hotel Reviews by Real People will help you plan your next trip and be comfortable with your expected accommodations!
This post includes affiliate links.
20 Hotel Reviews by Real People
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee
- Homewood Suites, Springfield, Virginia (right outside Washington DC)
- Hilton Garden Inn Beavercreek, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Garden Inn, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- The Chateau Resort, Poconos
- Foxwoods Resort & Casino
- Red Roof Inn Sacramento
- Mantissa Boutique, Hartsville, South Carolina
- LEGOLand Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- Fisherman’s Heaven Salmon Catcher Lodge
- Sea Watch Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Old Mill Lodging
- Hotel Ranola, Sarasota, Florida
- Hilton Home 2 Suites, Philadelphia
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Crowne Plaza, Louisville, Kentucky
Before you book your next hotel, there are 10 questions you should ask!