My family enjoys going to visit aquariums. There’s just so much to see and experience. Aquariums are much more than just a few tanks with fish. Many of them have glassed in tanks where you can walk under the fish and see what life looks like under the water. You can see and learn about different ecosystems and under water creatures. If you are heading to an aquarium, then you need to remember some tips to help you make your visit amazing!
This post includes affiliate links.
Aquarium Tips and Reviews
- Be the first ones in! The crowds get bigger the later it gets in the day. If you want to enjoy the views without having to fight the crowds, get there when they first open the doors.
- Check online first. Many aquariums offer printable coupons or discounts through their websites. You may be able to save some money if you look online. Sometimes local grocery chains offer discounts at their check out lanes.
- Check coupon booklets at Welcome Centers. When we visited Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies we were able to get free shark tooth necklaces for everyone in our group because we found a coupon in the coupon books that we picked up when we entered Tennessee.
- Discuss the Gift Store before you enter. Kids need to know the expectations. We rarely make a purchase at a gift store, but every attraction is going to make you walk through the shop before you leave. If you and the kids already know what to expect, you may be able to prevent a melt down.
- Charge your batteryMake sure your camera battery is charged and your memory card empty. You’ll want to take lots of pictures.
Here are several real life reviews of popular Aquariums:
Favorite US Aquariums
What’s your favorite aquarium to visit? Got any tips I should add to this list? I’d love to hear!