Do you love antique toy and trains? Did you know that there are toy museums around the country that feature the vintage toys that we grew up with! Each of these museums have unique vintage toys and trains ready for you to visit with your family! Whether you are fascinated by old trains, vintage cartoon characters or model cars, these are the places for memories and sharing the toys with the next generation!
This post includes affiliate links.
Toy Museums Around the US
- Nostalgia Station Toy Museum, Depot Street, Versailles, KY
- Great American Dollhouse Museum, Swope Drive, Danville, KY
- LARK Toys, 170th Avenue, Kellogg, MN
- World’s Largest Toy Museum Complex, West 76 Country Boulevard, Branson, MO
- The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures, Oak Street, Kansas City, MO
- The Strong Museum Of Play, Manhattan Square Drive, Rochester, NY
- National Toy Train Museum, Paradise Lane, Ronks, PA
Vermont Toy Museum
- Vermont Toy Museum, Woodstock Road, White River Junction, VT
Traveling Doc McStuffins Exhibit
- Doc Mcstuffin The Exhibit
- Spring 2019: Strong Museum – Rochester, New York
- Summer 2019: Children’s Museum of Atlanta – Atlanta, Georgia
Have you visited a toy museum? What is your favorite place to see all the vintage toys and trains from your childhood? I’d love to hear!