One of the most famous Smithsonian Museums in Washington DC is the National Air & Space Museum. No visit to the Capital is complete without a tour. But before you go, there are a few tips to help make your visit easier. Here are some things to know to help you plan your trip to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.
Smithsonian Air & Space Museum Tips
Smart Tip: Make sure you carry a portable charger so you can keep your phone batteries charged. This helps you stay in contact with the other members of your family in case you get separated, but also ensures you can take all the pictures you want!
- The National Air & Space Museum is FREE!
- You will pass through security to enter the Museum.
- You can do a very quick walk through of the Museum in about an hour but to fully appreciate the exhibits, you need to allow several hours.
- Download the free Smithsonian app and follow the prompts to easily find the highlights of the Museum.
- There are quite a few hands on exhibits where you can climb in, maneuver levers and try experiments.
Connect with Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
Jefferson Dr., between 4th St. and 7th St., SW
Washington, DC 20560
Heading to Washington DC? Check out these other helpful articles to help you plan your visit.