Most Kentuckians are familiar with Cumberland Falls, known as the Niagara of the South. Visiting Cumberland Falls is a good first start toward enjoying the beauty that we have in central Kentucky. But this waterfall is just the beginning; Get out and explore these Kentucky Waterfall hikes that take you past some of the most beautiful scenery in central Kentucky.
This post includes affiliate links.
Best Central Kentucky Waterfalls
We have visited these Kentucky waterfalls many times and each time we go, the view is different. In fact, we have plans to go back and revisit each one of these waterfalls in the next few weeks and see what they look like this season! Want to join us?
Do you love to hike and view waterfalls in Kentucky? What’s your favorite? I’d love to hear.
- Princess Falls Yamacraw, KY (access from Yamacraw Day Use bridge)
- Lick Creek Falls, Yamacraw Day Use Bridge
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park, Corbin
- Yahoo Falls Road, Whitley City
- Fairmount Falls, Louisville
- Eagle Falls Trailhead Parking, Old Cumberland Falls Road, Parkers Lake
- Dog Slaughter Falls
- Anglin Falls Road, McKee
- Cove Spring Park, Cove Spring Road, Frankfort